Like I have said in the previous post, dresses is where it’s at in a “heat crisis”. The sale was on and so was my spending money.
- This polka dot red dress by Taifun of Gerry Webber is middle length, made of viscose which makes it light and falls naturally around my curves.
- Choosing shorts for the days that all the dresses are in wash 😀 I bought this lovely lacy pair in Pimkie and payed for it with change. Literally, as they were only 5€.
- H&M has a department for Young and even though I am already 27, it does not keep me from visiting this section where I’ve found this jumpsuit with a poppy print. Also viscose makes it feel like you’re wearing a night gown.
- Even though it is technically last-season sale find, I’ve included this dress because I am wearing it all the time. From H&M and for 7€ this cream beauty makes me look as if the heat does not bother me at all. Appropriate for picnics, drinks with friends and not to mention shopping for more!
- For a cockier look I chose white top from Zara and it goes perfectly with a baby-blue circle skirt.
- And finally for those slightly cooler August evenings when a cold breeze sneaks up, I put on a simple white tee and a black silk ankle-length skirt with a side slip. Don’t really remember where I got it, but its one of those pieces that feels cozy and stays in your closet for years.
Because of the increasing strength of the summer sun this year I decided to invest and I chose these Furla sunglasses because it is a style that goes with everything. Sadly my poor eyesight keeps me from buying more of them.